Thursday, June 18, 2015

Products used to achieve this twist out!

  No comments    
Twist out GREATNESS!!

Products used

To prep my hair I first washed and conditioned using my trader joes shampoo that I listed in a previous blog and for my conditioner I used Aussie moist which is also listed in a previous blog. After washing and conditioning I then parted my hair in 4 sections with a part down the left side. To switch things up a bit I did two flat twist going along the front side of my hair line going straight down. Flat twist are also posted on a previous blog. For the back I did regular individual twist(about 12). Beefore styling I detangled my hair thourly before styling. After detangling I then used the product that you see listed above which is the Shea moisture strengthening milk from root to ends and then overlayed that with the Eco styling gel listed above from root to end. I let hair air dry over night and took down twist in the morning and fluffed to my liking! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment