Monday, April 13, 2015

Favorite Hair Products

  4 comments    
These are just a few of my favorite hair products!

    *CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE:I love this product for a leave in. I use it before I apply my holding product. Great for moisture!
   *3 MINUTE MIRACLE: I always use this product for When I need a quick deep conditioner, it is very moisturizing. However I always rinse this product out I Never use it as a  leave in product.
  * 10-IN-1 SYSTEM: This is one of Shea moisture newest products. It is a great conditioner , leaves hair so soft with a GREAT scent! This is one of my favorite products.
     *ANTI-BREAKAGE STRENGTHENING STYLING MILK: This is a leave in for me, I recommend this product to anyone struggling with dry hair, I apply it before I apply my holding product. 
     *ECO GEL: This is the only gel I use since going natural. It is a great gel because it does not contain any alcohol and it does not cause flakes which is a PLUS! 


4 comments:

  1. Love the introduction. I'll let you know how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it bestie and your my inspiration for going and being natural and u have helped me alot and I know u will be a big help to other naturals out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much! I appreciate you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete